[obol] Second Call: Coquille Valley CBC centered in Bandon Jan 3

  • From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:52:00 -0800

To everyone in OBOL land, I am finalizing teams to cover the January 3, 2015
Coquille Valley CBC. Our circle centers in Bandon and stretches inland to the
Coquille area so we have quite a variety of habitat. We have averaged around
150 species in our 16 counts.

Most of our team leaders are back so you will find plenty of experienced
birders with knowledge of their assigned areas to work with.

A primary need at the moment is someone to do a seawatch. We do not have
spectacular venues like Boiler Bay, but we do not want to miss some species
that may fly by. If there is someone out there that does not want to spend an
entire day with us but who may be interested in getting involved with that
aspect only, we could use your set of eyes.

Harv Schubothe
Bandon