[obol] Sauvie Coon Pt.- Black Swift, M. Godwit and Ruff

  • From: Beverly Hallberg <mapsout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:26:19 -0700

At 1:45 pm today while walking the dike towards the lake, a Black Swift
flew right in front of me - all black with slow, wobbly flight. I saw one
in the same exact location last year on September 21st.  And the Ruff and
Marbled Godwit were still present at 2:45 pm when I left not far from each
other. Scope is required to view them.  No Golden Plovers found during this
time period.

Beverly