[obol] Saturday, May 10 - Lane County North American Migration Count

  • From: bcombs232@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:41:27 -0700

This spring the Lane County NAMC will be held on Saturday, May 10.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know in advance if you plan to
participate, and what areas you plan to cover.  If you are unable to make plans
and go birding on that day, that's okay, too.  I'll be happy to accept any data
you can provide and include it on our list.

I will be sending out the data sheets some time during the week prior to the
count.

Happy Spring!