[obol] Re: SNOWY PLOVERS Tierra del Mar, Tillamook

  • From: Laura Paulson <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjchamberlain@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:15:01 -0500

I finally got a chance to look through the hundreds of Snowy Plover
pictures I took in May south of Bandon in the area between China Creek and
New River. One of them may be of the same bird reported by Wink Gross on
9/12. I see the bands as orange above yellow and blue. Link below goes to
the photo ... the only one I have of this bird. It is heavily cropped but
in no other way altered.

Kathy and Dave, what do you think? Did one of your Bandon birds head north?

Laura Paulson

http://ourhousehaswheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/orange-yellow_blue.jpg