[obol] Re: R-nPheasant

  • From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: marciafcutler@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 14:18:43 -0800

Hi - my experiences in the Klamath Basin suggest that there may be a
sustainable pheasant population on the Lower Klamath NWR, at least south of
the state line.  I see lots of birds there in spring, including good
numbers of females.  I have seen broods as well.  I do  not know whether or
how many put-and-shoot roosters there might be for hunting season.

Wayne