[obol] Remembering Fred Chancey

  • From: Barry McKenzie <barrymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Apple Inc." <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:03:07 -0700

Hello Birding Friends-

Please join Eugene birders in gathering at my home to celebrate the life of
Fred Chancey, an active and long-time Eugene birder. Fred passed away on Sept
28 from brain tumors caused by melanoma.

I’ll supply beer/wine, bread, crunchy veggies, etc. We have a covered deck and
the bbq will be up and running; bring something for yourself to bbq if you’d
like.

I see this as more of a wake than somber event. I believe Fred would approve.
Come laugh with us. Or cry with us. And raise a glass to Fred!

date: Sat Oct 11, 2014
time: 6pm until whenever
bring: something to bbq for yourself, stories to share
location: home of Barry McKenzie
address: 4998 W 44th Ave., Eugene, OR; blue house, white trim

Google Map
here:https://www.google.com/maps/place/4998+W+44th+Ave,+Eugene,+OR+97405/@44.007157,-123.124078,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54c11f2573e33fb9:0xd7227eb10b2177d

Park along the gravel road (W44th) when things fill up in front of the house.
Call me with questions or if you get lost: (541) 912-7842

This event is not intended to replace a formal service that Fred’s family is
organizing at a later date.

Hope to see you on Oct 11!

Barry
(541) 912-7842