[obol] Purple Martins and Am Goldfinches

  • From: Paul Buescher <paul@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:50:25 -0700

Purple Martins returned to my nest boxes on the 17th and today the first Am
Goldfinch arrived on the river. Osprey are on their usual nest sites (BNSF RR
bridge and The shopping center parking lot)

We have just returned from Panama ( Canopy Towers), if anyone is considering at
trip south I'd be will willing to share thoughts and or experiences.

Warm Regards,

Paul
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix