[obol] Photos: Orange-crowned Warbler Baskett Slough NWR 04-18-14

  • From: Jim Leonard <photojleonard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 05:37:28 -0700

On April 18th I went to Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge.  I went to
the trail head for Baskett Butte.  There was a large flowering tree that I
thought would look nice for bird photography.  I set up my camera and
tripod and photographed any bird coming to the tree for about an hour.
Photos include Orange-crowned Warbler, Spotted Towhee and a Golden-crowned
Sparrow.  Also photographed Western Meadowlark on nearby power line singing
it's song.  Happy Birding, Jim Leonard. Click on link below for photos.

https://plus.google.com/photos/108302360004365615395/albums/6008059703059190257?authkey=CNOfz8fRoprnDQ