[obol] Peregrine talk in Corvallis - tonight!

  • From: Trent Seager <stseager@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:47:25 -0700

Just a quick reminder - Clayton White will be talking tonight on OSU
Campus. He drew a great crowd of 125 people last night in Bend at the High
Desert Museum. Come catch your chance to see him and his slides of
Peregrines from around the world!

The talk is at 6:30PM. Doors open at 6PM. Thanks to Chintimini Wildlife
Center and Oregon falconers for having live peregrines on hand (subspecies
from North America, Africa, and Australia)!

Peregrine Lecture in
Corvallis<http://oregonfalconers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Peregrine-Falcons-of-the-World-short.pdf>

*Friday April 25*

@ 6:30PM