[obol] Pelagic Spots Remain

  • From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:02:40 -0700

The Oregon Birding Association is  getting many contacts regarding whether the
Pelagic trip on September 26 is already full. If that is what is holding you
back from this fantastic birding weekend on the southern Oregon coast, fear not!

We can squeeze at least six or seven more folks on the trip. But please hurry
and get your registrations in. Registration forms can be found on our web-site
at  http://orbirds.org/2014annualmeeting.html or by contacting me offline by
e-mail and I will get it to you as an attachment in the response. Remember, it
is first come, first served.

Get ready for a great three days on the coast including the pelagic trip, field
trips to build your Coos and Curry county lists during this peak passerine and
shorebird migration time, entertaining speakers, food, refreshments and a
chance to interact with some of the best birders from around the state. Again,
registration forms for the annual meeting are on the same site above or by
contacting me offline. And remember, you do not have to be an OBA member to
participate!

Harv Schubothe

Bandon