[obol] Neck-collared Canada Goose, Eugene - help with photo

  • From: Barbara Combs <bcombs232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 00:15:33 -0700

A few weeks ago I found a Canada Goose with a neck collar.
It was at the West Lawn Cemetery off West 11th in Eugene.
The collar was 292V, black letters on a white background.
I reported it to the bird banding laboratory.

The goose was banded in June 1992.  It has leg band #0828-93292.

The banding lab would like a picture of this bird with its collar, as it is
an older bird.
If you find this bird, please take a picture of it, with neck collar
showing, and send the picture to the lab.  I know they'll appreciate it.

The URL for reporting bands is:
https://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bbl/bblretrv/index.cfm

--
Barbara Combs   obie '70