[obol] Mt Tabor

  • From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 20:52:11 -0700

   There was still modest movement of binocular bearing bi-peds
when I arrived at 1pm. I twice heard a Western Wood Pewee near
the end of my visit, whichI suspected was an imitation by a Lesser Golfinch
(probably the most abundant species today). I now recall that someone
saw a Contopus before I arrived, so there really are Pewees around. Two
Hermit Thrushes, a Dusky Flycatcher, a Cassin's Vireo. A Townsend's
Solitaire was tooting persistently as I left the upper parking lot about 2:30.
Lars