[obol] Mallard at Crystal Spring

  • From: Ray Korpi <rkorpi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:30:11 -0700

Hi all,
If anyone is headed out to Crystal Springs in the next few days, I'd appreciate
it if you could look for a banded male mallard near the bridge feeding area
(just before you go over the bridge).  I got 7 numbers off the band (57-88923),
but suspect I missed the first number or 2 as the band report I sent in had the
bird banded in 1966 in Hamilton Ontario.  Band is on the right leg, a little
rusty, the bird also limps a little.  Might be fun if someone could get the
rest of the numbers and follow up
Ray K

Ray Korpi

rkorpi@xxxxxxxxxxx