[obol] Re: Loss of Catbird habitat

  • From: "melissa" <mmcdowell1955@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tim Rodenkirk" <timrodenkirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:24:39 -0800

I realize that catbird habitat is an anomaly and the least of our problems here
on the coast. But it stands for any habitat really and the more people are
informed about invasive plants vs. native plants and habitat removal in
general, the better, no? A lot of budding birders aren't aware of habitat loss
in general and invasives in particular. And I realize it's happening everywhere
and I am just one small voice but I insist on defending native habitat!