[obol] Lincoln and Tillamook county NAMCs May 10 & 11

  • From: "dawn v" <d_villa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,lcbno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:13:18 -0400

Looking for volunteers to help us count birds over here on the beautiful coast!
I can't guarantee that it will be 85 degrees, clear skies and no wind, but I
can guarantee an interesting variety of habitat and bird-life!

Our official count days are Saturday, May 10 for Lincoln, and Sunday May 11 for
Tillamook but if you are going to be over here either of those days I will
gladly take your assistance!

Let me know if
1) you are willing to take an area, or
2) count birds at your feeder, or
3) put together a team, or
4) you just plan to be birding over here those days and are willing to provide
me with your list(s) and effort for the time spent!

Nothing like a great excuse to come to the coast and see some birds!
dawn villaescusa (vee-yah-skoo-sah)
NAMC Coordinator for Lincoln and Tillamook counties
503-507-8457

Lincoln City/Nelscott
dvillabirds.blogspot.com
tillamookbirder.com