[obol] Least Flycathcer, Fern Ridge Coyote Creek

  • From: "John Sullivan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "oropendolas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 16:34:37 -0400

Hello All,

Luke Ferrenburg and I had a LEAST FLYCATCHER actively calling a couple hundred
yards north of the Hwy 126 Coyote Creek Canoe Launch this morning.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125676955@N04/18093633444/in/dateposted-public/

We paddled the creek channel out to the Royal Avenue Caspian Tern Island and
back. BLACK TERNS, PURPLE MARTINS, YELLOWHEADED BLACKBIRDS, WESTERN and CLARK'S
GREBES were abundant, but no Forster's Terns were seen today.

Good Birding,

John Sullivan
Springfield, OR