[obol] Re: Lane Coast migration Apr 30 2014

  • From: "Wayne Hoffman" <whoffman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <surfbird@xxxxx>, "'OBOL'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:30:21 -0700

Hi -

I stopped by the Crab Dock this afternoon on my way back from a meeting in
Bandon.

On the flats S. of the dock (tide was mostly in):
Western Sandpiper               250+
Least Sandpiper           50
Dunlin                            15
Semipalmated Plover               22

Then at Yachats Beach  Road  6 American Pipits on the rocks

Wayne