[obol] LITTLE GULL Photos

  • From: "Peter Thiemann" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "peterjthiemann@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 16:17:07 -0700

There has been interest in my LITTLE GULL photos from September 29, 2014 at
Agency Lake. I have not been able to add a direct one click link to my flickr
photo stream. If anyone can help please do ! In the meantime if interested you
can google Peter J Thiemann and under flickr with one click you can view my
photo stream of over 6000 photos. I have organized my LITTLE GULL photos in one
album titled so. Go to sets and you see many album icons and with one click on
Little Gull you can see all of my 68 Little Gull photos, there  has been a
little sharpness improvement, otherwise straight out of the camera with no
cropping etc.
Peter J Thiemann