[obol] Joseph -- Little Bunting Monday

  • From: Tim Shelmerdine <tshelmerdine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 21:59:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, despite the nice weather, the Little Bunting put in a very brief
appearance at 10:18 Monday morning at the usual yard (off the alley between
College and Lake, just north of Williams) in Joseph. It came in from the SE to
a bare tree, where I saw it for clearly for two seconds, enough to identify it
and call out to others, then it flew to the back of the bare trees in the
backyard off the alley. I saw it for about six seconds, max. It dropped down
into the lower branches of the bare trees where others saw it as well. So
thanks to the Hinkles for re-finding this fabulous bird.

Cheers,

Tim