[obol] Re: Jill is getting competitive

  • From: Bill and Nicki <billandnicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx" <jack.williamson.jr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:54:07 -0800

Don't worry Jack. Just pencil in Sparrow Hawk, Chicken Hawk, and an Alaska
Robin (Varied Thrush) to your list. You've seen those I bet; you probably have
photos too.
Notable feeder birds here have been 20 or so Pine Siskins the first week of
Feb, and Evening Grosbeaks fairly regular in late Jan, early Feb. both have
been absent for the last week. A Sparrow Hawk, Sharpie-type, has been a regular
visitor; so I'm really not going through a lot of bird seed lately.
Bill Evans
Beavercreek, Clackamas County

Sent from my iPhone