[obol] Re: Jackson Co Baird's Sandpiper

  • From: Russ Namitz <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tc@xxxxxxxxxx>, <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:39:57 -0700

Tom~

Yes, of course.  I can believe I omitted those, especially since I had a
conversation about them with both Chuck & Judy.

The bird here was in similar plumage, not fully molted into its crisp breeding
plumage.

Cheers,
Russ Namitz
Medford

From: tc@xxxxxxxxxx
To: namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx; obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [obol] Jackson Co Baird's Sandpiper
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 23:08:12 -0800

Russ, there were also two Baird’s at the Prineville Sewage Ponds at the end of
March.  Its’ stacking up to be quite the year for Baird’s. Tom CrabtreeBend