[obol] Hayden Island Mystery Scoter-another pic

  • From: Beverly Hallberg <mapsout@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:09:31 -0700

Since Philip has asked, I thought I'd share another photo with a comparison
of 3 female Scoters all together.  The head shapes and profiles are very
different to my untrained eyes.   I just want to understand how people come
up with their conclusions so I can learn something.  Make of it what you
will and if anyone else has better photos, I'd love to see them too!

https://flic.kr/p/pQAF3p

Hooray for intriguing birds!!

Beverly Hallberg