[obol] H Oriole, T Warbler, N Bend

  • From: david smith <smithdwd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol freelists <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Rodenkirk <garbledmodwit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 04:26:48 +0000

  Barb Griffin has been hosting the Hooded Oriole, Tennessee Warbler, and many
birders for almost daily, but continuing(with patience) sightings. The TEWA was
in the side yard Camillia, spotted by Mark at about 1pm. It continued to be
seen by Angie, Ellen, Sally, and I for about an hour(a few seconds at a time,
wherever in the bush it surfaced). The HOOR was briefly seen a couple times;
the last was glowing in the sun(72 degrees) at the top of a tree before diving
into the Camillia, not to be seen again. I left at 2:30, not sure after that.
Per ladies; no Black Scoter in Crescent City for 3 days.  David