[obol] Douglas County Pine Grosbeak, 3-toed WoodpeckerS, Williamson's Sapsucker

  • From: James Billstine <billstinj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:36:05 -0800

Hey Everyone!

I just finished the best day of birding that I have ever had! Excuse me if
you are frustrated by me plugging my blog, which was a new year's
resolution (to write more and lose weight and bird more):

http://birdsandbrawn.blogspot.com/2015/02/cinnamon-butte-woodpecker-wonderland.html

If that annoys you here is my ebird list:

If you don't have time for that here is what I saw in short:

Gray Jay
Mountain Chickadee
Red-Breasted Nuthatch
Red Crossbill