[obol] Re: Grackle

  • From: Floyd Schrock <fschrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tim Janzen <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:07:01 -0700

Thanks to the several of you for your confirmations on the Common Grackle
i.d.  The non-birder who sent me the photo has now given me permission to
disclose the location, so anyone wanting to chase it is welcome.  It's near
his cabin 23 miles south of Chemult, about a half mile east of Hwy. 97.
 (Just north of milepost 226, turn east on Doran, then north on Jager, then
west on Kay to a small log cabin.)

He also sent more photos of the bird, which I will send to you, Brandon,
along with the photographer's contact information.

Floyd Schrock

--
Floyd Schrock