[obol] Re: Eugene crossbills

  • From: gerard.lillie@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:57:06 +0000 (UTC)

I think I forgot to mention them in my post yesterday regarding birds seen on
the Wed. bird song walk on Mt. Tabor. We had a small group fly overhead,
probably less then ten birds. I have been away from Portland a fair amount this
spring but when I have been here there have been groups of up to 20 birds
flying around my neighborhood and the park at least every few days or so.

Gerard Lillie
Portland, OR

On May 15, 2013, at 1:44 PM, Alan Contreras wrote:

I was surprised to have a flock of about twenty Red Crossbills fly over my
apartment by Delta Ponds today.  I have not had any around since winter.

--
Alan Contreras
Eugene, Oregon

acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx