[obol] Fwd: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] RE: Pine Grosbeak KLAMCO

  • From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:48:30 -0800

Yes as Russ said I stopped by in the morning on my way to do an ECAS raptor
survey and found the birds where Kevin described. I saw 2 birds well and
heard several others. And to reiterate, great find Julie and thanks to
Kevin and Dave for their post.
I put photos of 2 birds here:  https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5eHkE6

Also  on my way home I drove down Rd. 37 in Jackson County from Dead Indian
Memorial; Road toward Daley Creek Campground trolling for Jackson County
woodpeckers and lo and behold about 1/2 mile from DIM down Road 37 to where
3710 comes in on the left I found a few more PINE GROSBEAKS.  I got good
looks at 2 female type birds.

good birding
frank