[obol] Fw: Strycker Book

  • From: "Patrick Gallagher" <galacres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 13:25:27 -0700

Since many in the OBOL community have followed and encouraged Noah Strycker's
natural history writing career, I am no longer surprised by his many sucesses.
But I was pleased to see his following is international.  The international
business magazine, The Economist, in its April 5 edition, had a complimentary
review of his new book, The Thing with Feathers: the Surprising Lives of Birds
and What They Reveal About Being Human.

Kudos on the bigger horizon, Noah!

Patrick Gallagher
Salem