[obol] Friday Pelagic-Carpool from points north

  • From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 08:59:40 -0700

   Hey Folks, A rare opportunity with these late cancellations on Friday's boat
trip. The water conditions have produced amazing species and now this weather
system should enhance things. I work Saturday mornings in Portland. Anyone want
to share a ride down that's also willing to drive back north Friday night? You
need not live in Portland.  The whole deal can be cancelled due to weather.
Current weather forecast looks favorable for Friday, a prognosis from a totally
neophyte mariner mind you. Contact me off-line.  Lars