[obol] Field Report with Red-throated Pipit Photos and Map

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 06:26:33 +0000

Greetings All,

I've put together a field report with photos of the Red-throated Pipit at Lake
Selmac along with a satellite map of the area. The report also includes a
complete list of the 41 species that we saw around Lake Selmac today. Wish the
weather would have been a bit nicer with more light for photos, but it was fun
birding and nice shared adventure with our carload and several other birders
that we met on site.

Here's a link to the report:

http://www.birdfellow.com/members/dave_irons/field_reports/884-red-throated-pipit-24-october-2014-lake-selmac-oregon

Dave Irons