[obol] FOS Rufous Hummingbird, NW Portland

  • From: Martin Jaqua <mwjaqua1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:35:24 +0000

Coincidental with the arrival at Rob Conway's place in Camas, a FOS Rufous male
showed up at my place on Sunday as well, and also stayed for the day to the
aggravation of the local Anna's population.

My place is in what I call far-out NW Portland, near the intersection of
Skyline and Germantown roads at about 800' in elevation.

It's also the earliest recorded rufous in 12 years tracking that location but
only by a day, as I think we have two or three FOS sightings on March 4.

Martin