[obol] Eugene Birders Night (SWOC) meets October 13 with honoring the life of Fred Chancey

  • From: Ellen Cantor <ellencantor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:46:27 -0700

The next Eugene Birders Night (SWOC) meeting will be held Monday Oct 13,
2014 at 7 pm at the McNail-Riley house, 601 W 13th Ave, Eugene. The
McNail-Riley House is the restored historic house at the NW corner of W.
13th Ave. and Jefferson St. The parking area, located immediately west of
the McNail-Riley House, can be accessed from Jefferson St. via the driveway
located immediately north of the M-R House.

We will start with the usual sharing of recent sightings and discussion,
then we will honor the life of our friend, Eugene birder Fred Chancey,
through the sharing of memories, stories, and tall tales.  Please bring any
photos of Fred which you may have.

 No entrance fees! All are welcome!

Ellen in Eugene