[obol] Re: Directions to Wireless Rd. Grackle

  • From: Joel Geier <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:43:55 -0700

Thanks for the detailed directions David, but I was planning to start
from Denio Junction in Humboldt County, Nevada, instead of from Denio
in Harney County, Oregon. Would you mind, terribly, posting a set of
directions that will work from there?

Also, could you please let me know if -- once I get to Denio Junction
-- if I'd be better off just going south to look for grackles in the
Raley's supermarket parking lot in downtown Winnemucca (City of Paved
Streets), instead of driving all that way to Astoria?

Thanks,
Joel

P.S. All this fuss about a g_______d grackle? Good grief. By now aren't
they even more of a nuisance than rattlesnakes in the parking lot of
the Fields store?

--
Joel Geier
Lost without a GPS, Planet Earth