[obol] Coos COMMON EIDER - YES

  • From: Stefan Schlick <greenfant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:04:54 -0400

It was just like Russ predicted. Mark Nikas found the eider at Pigeon Point at
around 11:30am. A few minutes ago, Russ and I saw it from across Tarheel Ln.

The Yellow-billed Loon was seen at Fossil Point at 10am.

Stefan Schlick
Hillsboro, OR

From: namitzr@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [obol] Coos COMMON EIDER - NO
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:53:22 -0700

I searched from 7am to noon, along with others, to no avail.  I am leaving now,
so the bird should show up this afternoon or possibly tomorrow morning.
Best of luck.
Russ NamitzMedford, OR