[obol] Bonaparte's Gull, Smith Lake

  • From: david smith <smithdwd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol freelists <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:35:21 -0700

   This am a 1st year Bonaparte's Gull was making no headway in the wind. It
stayed in my "stationary" scope view feeding/pattering as a Bonaparte'
Storm-petrel; like looking at the book checking off field marks. I was in front
of the Smith Lake observation blind. There were about 50 peep/shorebirds there
but to far and windy to ID with squiggly scope syndrome. Not much on Bybee; I
did not have time for Canoe Launch.  David Smith

Sent from my iPad