[obol] Bayocean Spit information to birders

  • From: Marg <mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:37:51 -0700

Again we have to fight for this small area where many birds are seen.
A development has sent in plans for 53 acres to be built at the south side of the 2nd gate. That's where many birds of different species seem to be and also in the shore area of Tillamook Bay near there. There is a hearing set for Nov 13 by the Tillamook Planning Commission. They are not saying where it will be held yet.
What if loads of us showed up in protest?
Please if you see any birds at Bayocean Spit send a report to me. When we had to fight before I gave Craig Roberts many pages of bird reports for the commissioners.
Marg Tweelinckx  mtweel@xxxxxxxxxxx