[obol] Bandon Redmon Pond this AM

  • From: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:03:06 -0700

Finally a little interesting stuff happening at Redmon Pond. Seems like there
have been few birds this summer. Perhaps it is just perception.

This AM the Black Phoebe was back at the pond for the first time in a long
while. Also present was a very cooperative Great Egret. A Yellowlegs made a
showing on two occasions but I never got a real good look at it an no pictures.
In the rocky intertidal area just up river from the pond there were good
numbers of Least Sandpiper. A fun morning and, best of all, the mosquitos did
not seem to be around.

As always, a couple images have been posted to our web site and one to facebook.

Steve Dimock
Dimock and Dimock Photo

Web Site  Facebook

PNG image