[oakleafsunjgroup] Re: Group Prayers

  • From: Cindi B <blackstonec2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Praise God and thank you all for your prayers. My niece is out of hospital and
doing much better.

On Monday, March 10, 2014 1:53 PM, Andy Bocz <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Group,
We missed and prayed for those of you who couldn't make it. Here are the
prayers for this week:
Wendy - Becca; Nathan's hand; Wendy's back
Lynne - adjustment to and acceptance of new diet
Andy - breakthrough with job; family and Christ; mission trip
Sandy - unspoken
Sheila - new job; sanity; back recovery; Brantley's surgery
Maria - school opportunity;
Anne - Marcus, elbow pain; Ashley's dad and her new beginnings
Jane - friend Susan's recovery from surgery; son Jonathan a new job
Allen - work unspoken
Cindi - niece recovery from fluid around her heart from flu; vision regarding
new life direction
Diane - outcome of friend Mike's sentencing, Cory's cancer
Carlas - arthritis; health
Jim - mom's recovery