[oakleafsunjgroup] Group Prayers

  • From: Andy <aboczsr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Journey Group <oakleafsunjgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:59:18 -0500

If I ordered a book for you, they are in.  I can meet you to get the book to
you, just call me 770-235-4370.

Please pray for the following this week:

Lynne: dermatologist appointment; procedures; healing; praise for no
malignancy; friend Bill's pacemaker lead replacement, recovery
Lindsey: pray for Mateo's attitude toward school; full time job opportunity;
friend's dog recovery
Andy: Pray for kids' hearts to be softened towards Christ; guidance from God
for next life chapter
Sheila: Brantley's club foot recovery; daughter Sara and son-in-law marriage;
Zachary, adjustment, attitude
Maria:  step-daughter needs confidence to find a job; neighbor's father and her
faith in God; co-worker life intervention
Wendy: heart issues; son Nathan unspoken; Mark's walk, knee surgery
Diane: pray for her
Pray for West Ridge pastors and families
Amy: mom, forgiveness, school discipline
Jim: brother-in-law needs wisdom to provide for mother; older sister-adjustment
to going back to work and stress about family; Tommy's mom; friends Mike &
Barbara's grandson Christian- life choices
Shana: sons' life adjustments; appointment on Tuesday for neurologist
People in the northeast affected by Sandy