[oagitm] Your Technology Budget

  • From: "Cummings, David" <davidcu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:08:56 -0800

Hello OAGITM members.

 Here at Clackamas County we are finalizing our annual Technology Services
Budget. As we are projecting for this next year we were wondering what
percentage per year everyone else has been increasing or decreasing their
Technology Budget over the past 10 years. We took a random sample using our
allocated services to our Department of Transportation. It looks like we have
increased our allocation to them approximately 1.7% each year. Some years were
more and some were less but the average is about 1.7%. How does your budget
look and what % increase or decrease are you seeing over the past 10 years or
as far back as you have stats?

Thanks you in advance for any information you can send us.

Dave Cummings
CIO
Technology Services
Clackamas County