[oagitm] Tablet Policy

  • From: "Anderson, Dean" <anderson.dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OAGITM Listserv(oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:00:41 -0700

We are in the process of obtaining 30 ipad's for our mental health staff to
use in the field.  Our mental health system and e-mail system are both web
based system so in theory this will work. However, in practice a number of
issues exist (enterprise management of ipads, web site filtering, virus
protection,  etc.).  I am very interested in obtaining any feedback.

My two questions are:

a. Do you have a policy and operating procedures for use of tablets by
staff and if so, can I get a copy of it?
b. What enterprise management tools are you using (if any) ?

As always I will compile any results and share.

--
Dean R Anderson
IT Director