[oagitm] SANS Partnership Special: SEC569 on Mar 2-3 (Combating Malware in the Enterprise)...

  • From: BLACK Tony H <Tony.Black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:38:49 -0800

The message below is a repeat to ensure everyone is aware of timelines and
constraints.  There are currently only 15 people registered for "Combating
Malware in the Enterprise" with about 7 weeks remaining before the class start
date.  Oregon is committed to provide 50 of the 100 attendees.  To be on
target, SANS needs 50 (of the 100 total) registrants by January 17th, 75
registrants by February 2nd, and 100 by February 14th.

If you are planning to send some of your folks, early registration is strongly
encouraged.  Thanks.

Tony