[oagitm] Membership Invoices

  • From: "DANKA Kurtis * SDC" <kurtis.danka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:32:03 +0000

OAGITM Members:

Membership invoices went out this weekend.  Primary contacts should have
received the invoice.

Note: there is a typo on the OAGITM link if you should choose to pay by PayPal.
 The "un-typoed" link should be:

http://www.oagitm.org

Below is a copy of the email with the link corrected.  Please use the same
invoice that was attached:

--------------
Good Day,

Please find attached the 2012/2013 OAGITM Dues notice.

Please take a moment and help us with two things.

1.    Please review the form and make any updates necessary. I will be happy to
make any necessary changes.

2.    OAGITM Membership Payment ($100/year):

There are two options to pay.

a.    Mail: You may send your membership payment via mail to:

OAGITM
PMB 482
4676 Commercial St. SE
Salem, OR  97302-1902

Please submit a copy of the invoice (attached) if you choose to pay by mail

b.    You may pay your membership with a credit card via PayPal by logging into
the OAGITM website at: http://oagitm.org

Thank you greatly for helping keep our membership up to date and for your
continued support of this organization.

If you have any questions about OAGITM membership please do not hesitate to
contact me or any of the board members listed on the attached Dues Notice.

Kurtis Danka
OAGITM 2nd Vice President
Deputy Administrator
DAS - State Data Center