[oagitm] MY PLANS TO RETIRE

  • From: "Ken Sigesmund" <Ken_Sigesmund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 17:08:29 -0700

As some of you know, I will be retiring from Washington County in a few
weeks.  I will have been with Washington County for fourteen years
managing the IT department.  My wife and I are not only retiring, we
sold our house and will be moving back to Canada to be with our kids and
grandchildren.

I am sorry I will not be able to attend the OAGITM conference in a few
weeks.   It occurs a week before I leave.  It looks like a great agenda.
I hope you have a great conference and I wish you well in your work.  I
will truly miss the OAGITM conferences and fellow IT professionals who
attended them.

I am also including a copy of a brochure advertising my position.  It
looks so attractive that I might decide to apply myself.

Anyhow, all the best to you.

Ken Sigesmund
Chief Information Officer
Washington County