[oagitm] Re: Interview Management Software

  • From: "Michael Soots" <msoots@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sarndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:51:06 -0700

Our HR department has some experience with that type of software, and is
currently exploring similar software. Here is what our HR Director has
to say:
<quote>

Michael,

NEO-Gov is an expensive version of what it sounds like they are looking
for.  Another is PEOPLE Admins.  Slightly less expensive.  I liked it
better that GEO.gov because it seemed easier to use from an applicants
point of view.  I have "test flown" both packages.  GEO Gov is being
used by Multnomah County, Lane County, OSU and many other Oregon
jurisdictions.  GEO.Gov refers to the OSU site for poking around it for
reviewer.  People Admins likes to present their product via webinar.

Dave

David Dickman
Tillamook County
Director of Human Resources and Risk Management
201 Laurel Avenue
Tillamook,  OR  97141
Office - (503) 842-3323
Cell- (503) 277- 9567