[oagitm] Re: DA's database software

  • From: MCDONALD Grace <grace.mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:21:06 +0000

Sandi and OAGITM folks, just for clarification,
Benton County will not be seeking to host any NEW Counties, but we have no
plans to stop hosting our one remaining County (Coos County), unless they
choose to move off DACMS.

Benton County has a new version of DACMS written in .Net that we are currently
testing (and it interfaces with eCourts.  If any county wants that code after
it's tested I will happily give it to them for free and with documentation,
however, Benton County won't be supporting it.

Please let me know if you have any questions
Grace

Grace McDonald
Director of Information Technology

Benton County Information Technology