[oagitm] Re: Available PCs and Laptops

  • From: "Ken Pearson" <KPearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Altermatt Don" <don.altermatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:54:45 -0700

Hi Don,

I am interested in some for a couple of organizations I am involved in.

Ken

>>> "Altermatt Don" <don.altermatt@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28/2011 10:32:41 AM >>>

I have several HP 7600 PCs as well as a couple HP 8430 and 8440 laptops.
Instead of sending them to surplus, I would be happy to transfer to any gov?t
agency or registered 501 (C)(3) that is willing to come and pick them up. These
devices are being offered at no cost, other than picking them up. These disks
have been wiped.  Please let me know if you have any questions Don
AltermattInformation Systems ManagerFacilities, Information and
TechnologyDepartment of Public Safety Standards & Training4190 Aumsville Hwy
S.E.Salem, OR  97317-8981(503) 378-2316

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus, and is
believed to be clean.
Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific attachment
types are automatically deleted.
If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County IT for
assistance.