Re: [nvda-translations] updating symbols.dic

  • From: "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:15:06 +0200

Hi,

----- beginning of text -----

#slovinean symbols.dic
#A part of NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA)
#Copyright (c) 2012 NVDA Contributors
#This file is covered by the GNU General Public License.

complexSymbols:
# identifier    regexp
# Others
decimal point   (?<=\d)\,(?=\d)

symbols:
# identifier    replacement[[   level][ preserve]][     # display name]

----- end of text -----

Yes, I replaced existing file in local folder with updated one.

regards, Jožef