[nvda-translations] updating symbols.dic

  • From: "J.G" <jozko.gregorc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:25:12 +0200

HI ALL,

can anyone give me some advise about editing symbols.dic. Most
important are regexp for decimal point and other, because in Slovenia
we use , symbol as decimal point instead of . I pasted this regexp
from sk-symbols.dic, but NVDA does not read decimal point symbol as I
want. It behaves as same as before I made this change.

I know, that it is not included in next snapshot, so I manually
replaced  file with updated symbol.dic thinking that it could work.
What should I do?

thanks.

Regards, Jožef