Re: [nvda-translations] question to symbols file

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:09:40 +0100

hmm, I'll try. But I wanted to have the description for German users so that they can differenciate between space and nonbreaking space.

Thanks
Bernd

Am 02.12.2011 00:06, schrieb Mesar Hameed:
Hi Bernd,

Are you talking about the non-breaking space (line 29) in symbols_de.dic?
what happens if you remove the comment and the empty tabs
so it becomes like this:

# non breaking space
        Leerzeichen

Does this fix the problem?

Mesar
On Thu 01/12/11,23:54, Bernd Dorer wrote:
Hi Mesar,

do you have any Idea why this file from the German symbols.dic dosn't work?
      Leerzeichen            # geschütztes Leerzeichen

In my case NVDA says space instead of Leerzeichen.

best wishes Bernd